Caring Teacher Awards 2020
The Caring Teacher Awards (CTA) are aimed at acknowledging and rewarding those teachers in our schools who show care and concern for the holistic development of their students and go the extra mile to ensure their charges grow up to be confident and independent learners.
Nominees for the awards should fulfill the following criteria:
1. Be a full-time teacher in a primary school, a secondary school or junior college/centralised institute in Singapore;
2. Possess at least three years of teaching experience in Singapore; and
3. Demonstrate exemplary character, initiative, integrity, altruism and a proven record of service to their schools and students.
While demonstration of good teaching practices and the ability to deliver excellent examination results are part of the selection criteria, the emphasis of the awards is on the humanistic qualities of the teaching profession.
All parents and students are invited to submit their nominations. Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed for the final selection of the National-Level Winners.
The CTA is organised by the National Institute of Education, Singapore, in partnership with ExxonMobil Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, with the support of the Ministry of Education.
Please submit your nominations through the following link:
Completed nomination forms can be submitted to Mrs Pearly Goh (School Staff Developer) through:
(1) email (email@example.com) for soft copies or,
(2) the mail box outside the KIP Hub for hard copies.
All nomination forms must be submitted by 20 October 2019.